EVENTS THIS WEEKEND
St. Patrick's Day Parade (The Banks)
What: Get in your green and watch the official St. Paddy’s Day parade produced by the
Cincinnati St. Patrick Parade Committee.
Where: Parade Route
Parade begins at Mehring Way & Central Avenue. (corner of Paul Brown Stadium)
Heads East along Mehring Way
Left onto John Nuxhall Way, head North
Left onto Freedom Way, head West.
End of parade at Freedom Way & Rosa Parks Street.
Dates: Saturday, March 10th at 12pm
International Wine Festival (Downtown)
What: Join the International Wine Festival for a weekend of wine, food, and giving back to the
community! The Cincinnati International Wine Festival is the nation's second longest running
charitable wine festival.
The events include:
Thursday, March 8nd 6:30pm
Winery Dinners : Enjoy food from local restaurants paired with wineries from around the world.
Friday, March 8rd at 6:30pm and Saturday March 9th at 2:30pm and 6:30pm
Grand Tastings: Sample amazing food and over 750 wines.
Saturday, March 9th at 9:30 am
Charity Auction & Luncheon: Bid on incredible wines, dinners and trips and dine with
representatives from wineries.
Where: Duke Energy Convention Center
Dates: Thursday, Mar 8, 4:00 pm to Saturday, Mar 10, 10:00 pm
Cost: $65 - $200
Brewer's Table (Downtown)
What: Where Brewers and Chefs pair handcrafted beer and food, Moerlein introduces The
Brewer's Table! Take a seat at their high top community tables for an evening featuring a flight
of Moerlein beers alongside chef created food pairings for a unique beer experience hosted by
Christian Moerlein Brewing Company and Moerlein Lager House brewers. The Brewers table is
a great way to meet new friends who are passionate about craft beer and food.
Where: Moerlein Lager House
When: Friday, March 9th at 7pm
BEST FOODS LOADED WITH BACON - BOOKMARK
THESE ON YOUR YELP MOBILE APP!
The Eagle (OTR)
- You can’t begin a trip to The Eagle with an app of their brown sugar bacon. A savory and
sweet combo served in a glass is a couple of crispy strips of bacon topped with brown
sugar and cayenne.
Mackie Meats (Findlay Market)
- Bacon Wrapped Filets
- SUPER THICK CUT BACON
Bender Meats (Findlay Market)
- HUGE VARIETY OF BACON! Hot, Jalapeno, Maple, Cajun
Nation Kitchen & Bar (OTR)
- If you enjoy the sweet and savory burger combination then this Nation burger you!
Whiskey Bacon Burger - 6oz beef, cheddar, bacon, bbq, & apple slaw on a challah
- Wanna get crazy with the bacon? Add a side of loaded tots or fries with cheddar,
bacon, green onion, & ranch sauce.
Bacon Mac and Cheese
Keystone Bar & Grill (Corryville + Hyde Park + Covington)
- B.B. King - BBQ Chicken + Bacon mixed in with their classic mac or the Pink Floyd -
bacon + caramelized onions mixed in their mac.
- PRO TIP: Mondays are ½ priced mac night!
Senate (OTR + Blue Ash)
- Trailer Park dog - beef hotdog, applewood bacon, american cheese, coleslaw & crushed
- Lindsay Lohan - beef hotdog, goat cheese, caramelized onions, bacon, arugula,
balsamic & tons of drama
- Don’t forget to check out their dog of the day before you order!
Bacon Grilled Cheese
Tom + Chee (Multiple Locations)
- The bacon + grilled cheese options are ENDLESS. It’ll leave your mouth watering just
thinking about these menu items.
- BBQ Bacon (a classic favorite) - starting with sour white bread it is grilled with american
cheese, applewood smoked bacon, sweet BBQ sauce and BBQ kettle chips. Crunchy,
savory and a kick of sweetness.
- In terms of Grilled cheese donut items mixed with bacon just try to image this - the
Choco Bacon Bliss: applewood smoked bacon + chocolate pieces + mozzarella +
Chocolate mascarpone all inside a grilled donut!
- THAT’S NOT ALL! You gotta see all their menu options to believe it.
Holtman's Donut Shop (OTR + Loveland + West Chester + Williamsburg)
- Maple Bacon Donut - a yeast donut coated in maple frosting then topped with bacon
bits. The perfect savory and sweet combo.
J&W Sandwich Shoppe (Norwood)
- This sandwich shop sure knows how to stack the meats.
- When you order the double decker BLT you can expect a monster with 3 inches of
bacon that is toasted, crunchy, salty and held up by some refreshing tomatoes,
shredded lettuce and spackled with mayo. (ONLY $4.75)