EVENTS THIS WEEKEND
NEW! Moerlein's Beer Locker Program (Downtown)
What: Grab a stein for your very own Beer Locker inside Moerlein Lager House! Moerlein is now
accepting members for a Beer Locker Program, a prestigious beer society for the absolute
Cincinnati beer enthusiast. No more hauling around your stein just to enjoy a fresh Moerlein
Lager House brew. Now, you can purchase a locker to keep your commemorative Rookwood
Stein in. Join the program for $100 and receive a custom Moerlein Rookwood Stein, private
beer locker and a Mug club Membership with exclusive benefits.
Where: Moerlein Lager House
Dates: Saturday, February 24th 12pm-3pm
Cost: Join the program for $100 and receive a custom Moerlein Rookwood Stein, private beer
locker and a Mug club Membership with exclusive benefits.
Winter Walk at Spring Grove Cemetery (Northside)
What: Experience a revitalizing walk through the pine trees of Spring Grove Cemetery and
Arboretum as Director of Horticulture, Dave Gressley, takes you through the towering
trees,soothing lakes and winding roads of this National Historic Landmark.
Where: Spring Grove Cemetery
Dates: Sunday, Feb 25th 10am - 12pm
Cincinnati Home & Garden Show (Downtown)
What: Get ready to refresh your space! The Cincinnati Home & Garden Show returns to the
Duke Energy Convention Center February 24-25 & March 1-4, 2018. Find fresh inspiration,
helpful tips, innovative products and fantastic deals in remodeling, home improvement, decor
and outdoor spaces with hundreds of experts all under one roof.
Where: Duke Energy Convention Center
When: Saturday, February 24th: 10am - 9pm
Sunday, February 25th: 10am - 6pm
Thursday, March 1st: 11am-8pm
Friday, March 2nd: 11am - 8pm
Saturday, March 3rd: 10am - 9pm
Sunday, March 4th: 10am - 6pm
Dates: Save $2 and buy online! $6 - $11
BEST MAC AND CHEESE - BOOKMARK THESE ON
YOUR YELP MOBILE APP!
Keystone Bar & Grill (Corryville + Hyde Park + Covington)
- Cooked up in a cast iron skillet, their mac is cooked to cheesy perfection and the unique
flavors will have you craving for more.
- Powerhouse - Buffalo Chicken + Stout-braised Beef + Jalapenos + Crumbled Bleu
Cheese mac that is topped with Keystone Chips
- PRO TIP: Mac Mondays - Half-Price Mac & Cheese w/ beverage purchase until 11pm at
- You can also shop their mac in Krogers stores! They have their BBQ & Bacon flavor and
Buffalo Bleu in-stores.
The Eagle (OTR)
- Made in house every day, The Eagle’s sides are modern takes on down-home favorites.
And we’re talking about a FIVE CHEESE mac and cheese topped with garlic
- Also keep an eye for their seasonal macs - like this pimento mac and cheese kicked up
their classic mac to the next level!
Court Street Lobster Bar (Downtown)
- Court Street Lobster Bar is a GAME CHANGER for us midwesterns who only can dream
of having fresh seafood like this, considering Cincinnati is landlocked
- Order yourself up a fresh Maine Style lobster roll (1/4 lb Maine Lobster, Chilled Lemon
Mayo, Wacky Pea Tendrils) or Connecticut style (1/4 lb Maine Lobster, Hot
Seasoned Clarified Butter, Wacky Pea Tendrils), they’ll both come perfectly toasted
and crispy roll of flavor explosion
- Then add on a side of that lobster mac - 5 Cheese Sauce, Maine Lobster, Wacky Pea
Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse (Downtown)
- The mac and cheese at Jeff Ruby’s is hands down dreamy with the blends of the six
imported cheeses with the hard bread rub crust in the cast iron skillet. It’s hard to beat.
- Food Network named it Cincinnati’s most magnificent side!
- Pontiac is Wings, bourbon, BBQ.
- Order up your favorite smoked meats or BBQ sammies at Pontiac and pick the mac as
your fixin’ on the side (the mac is topped with bacon!)
- PRO TIP: Spring for the brisket at Ponitac. Yelpers claim it is consistently soft, tender
and juicy, absolute perfection, and it rivals the best you will find in Texas.
Incline Public House (Downtown)
- GRIPPOS MAC AND CHEESE! No mac and cheese dish is more cincinnati than this! A
macaroni and cheese topped with grippos chips - and somehow this is a side option at
the foodie spot with a view up on the hill