Braxton Brewing Company / Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip Stout Tapping Party
In addition to cans and pours being available, the Graeter's team will also be handing out FREESCOOPS while supplies last from their ice cream truck! Friday 6-10pm at Braxton Brewery.
BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS to kickstart your Superbowl Sunday Funday!
Keystone, Next Chapter, Nation, Ladder 19
BREAKFAST BURGERS (START SUPERBOWLSUNDAY OFF RIGHT) - BOOKMARK THESE ON YOUR YELP MOBILE APP!
Nation Kitchen & Bar (OTR)
- Hangover Burger - Burger, bacon, cheese, fried egg, lettuce, tomato, & onion placed on
an english muffin
- The bottomless brunch is well worth it - $28 pick a food item from brunch menu and get
either bottomless mimosas, bloody marys, or screwdrivers. Yes, you CAN change yourdrink throughout brunch!! ALL BOTTOMLESS Brunch is Saturday and Sunday 10a-2pm
Taste of Belgium (Downtown)
- Brunch burger - a beef patty served with waffles as a bun, egg, maple syrup, bacon and
havarti. Comes with their frites and chipotle mayo for dipping.
- TIP: If you don’t like runny egg make sure you ask to get your egg served differently
- Newly opened location on the Banks, in the GE building.
- The Banks location comes with a great view looking out to the river and has a large outdoor
terrace for seating.
Tucker's Restaurant (OTR)
- Breakfast burger is a 1⁄2 lb burger patty served on Texas Toast topped with lettuce,
tomato, egg, bacon, cheddar cheese and home fries right on the burger. Served with
chipotle mayo to add an extra kick.
- This hole-in-the wall, classic diner greasy spoon will not disappoint. Everything is filling,
delicious and comes with great history.
Hangover Easy (OTR)
HOE burger: piled high with bacon and cheese then topped with a fried egg. HOE offers down to earth egg based dishes, pancakes, burgers,grilled cheese and most other Americandishes you can think of.
Arthurs (Hyde Park)
- The breakfast burger, a thick juicy burger with plenty of American cheese, thick cut
bacon and a fried egg - juicy and delicious.
- Sunday - Tuesday is “Burger Madness.” Pick from one of their standard lean beef,
veggie or turkey burgers then add as many toppings as you want for FREE! (excludingpremium toppings: goat cheese, pineapple salsa, avocado, etc.) That means build yourown ultimate breakfast burger for only $8.99 - served with fries.
- Order the metallica - Beef burger, bun, bacon, egg, american cheese, mayo.
- This solid burger joint in Northside is meat eaters and vegan friendly. Is also home to a hilariously punny menu with a rock and roll theme and even better, the food is tasty.
- Shake Happy Hour is a thing at TicklePickle, from 2-5pm get a shake for just $3! Perfect to pair with your breakfast burger or any burger choice.