The father of the man gunned down in the Drive Thru of the Rallys in Sharonville on Monday May 3, says police have a suspect in his son's killing. 32 year old Michael Brice was in line in his car at lunch time when a gunman came up and opened fire into the vehicle, "I can't give out too much information but all I can say is everything is moving in a good direction." Michael Howard is a regular caller to the Kidd Chris show on WEBN and called in to discuss the case. He says he has been told by investigators that his son was not the intended target of the gunman and may have been killed in a case of mistaken identity. Howard says that his son had just purchased the car he was driving and the gunman may have been after whoever had the vehicle before. Howard says the detectives from Sharonville investigating the case have done a tremendous job and he hopes for an arrest soon, "when they catch this guy, I'm not showing any mercy I want whatever they can throw at him and more."
Here is the original news release posted to Facebook by Sharonville
*Sharonville Police Investigate Fatal Shooting*
On May 3rd at about 12:00pm, Sharonville Police responded to the parking lot of Rally’s on E. Sharon Rd for a report of a person shot. When police arrived, they located a man in his vehicle that had been shot several times. Life-saving efforts by Sharonville Officers and Medics were unsuccessful, and the subject was pronounced deceased at the scene. He can now be identified as Michael Brice, a 32 year-old man from SpringfieldTwp.
The suspect was described by witnesses as a black man, about 6’0”-6’2”, 250lbs, wearing a dark blue work uniform and baseball cap. He fled the scene in a late 1980’s-1990’s Ford Thunderbird. The car is green, has a spoiler, and may have damage to the right rear window.
This is an active investigation and we are looking for any information on the suspect, car and circumstances surrounding this crime.