( Loveland, Ohio ) - The City of Loveland has announced that city hall will reopen to the public on Tuesday, May 12.
A statement released by the city says that reopening will happen in compliance with state orders and safety guidelines. Loveland City Hall will be open from 8am to 4pm, but city leaders are strongly recommending people keep using online resources and the drop box for bill payments.
- Everyone should enter from the west side of the building and exit through the south side
- City hall is dedicated to senior citizens and at-risk visitors only from 8am to 9am
- Staff will be wearing masks, and the city is asking visitors to wear masks as well
- Restrooms will not be available to the public
- Social distancing of at least six feet between people in the lobby is required
- Capacity in city hall will be limited to meet social distancing guidelines
- In-person meetings with city staff must be made by appointment and approved by the city manager
Questions and concerns can be submitted via email at email@example.com