A new report shows that Ohio is one of the most restrictive states when it comes to public health orders aimed at slowing the spread of Coronavirus. WalletHub looked at several factors to rank states from the least restrictive to the most.
Here are the breakdowns in key factors for the state of Ohio:
- Coronavirus Restrictions in Ohio
- :31st– Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 29th– Travel Restrictions
- 39th– Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 24th– “Shelter in Place” Order
- 15th– Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 18th– Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
Ohio ranked 43rd overall for the States with the fewest coronavirus restrictions. Kentucky came in 24th and Indiana placed 16th. According to WalletHub, South Dakota is the least restrictive state while Hawaii is the most.