CPS Students Hospitalized After Eating Marijuana Edibles


(Cincinnati) -- Four Cincinnati Public Schools students had to be hospitalized this week after eating what the district says was a "marijuana-laced product" on Thursday.

Six students total ate the food, but Spokeswoman Lauren Worley says the other two students are OK. She says she thinks the edible was a brownie. Several students at Woodward Technical Career High School reported getting ill after eating the food at lunch yesterday.

One person is still recovering in the hospital. Another involved student is facing felonious assault charges in connection to this incident.