( Warren County ) - Eight employees at businesses in Deerfield Twp and South Lebanon were issued citations on Thanksgiving day by operatives conducting underage alcohol compliance checks.
The Warren County Sheriff's office says 26 businesses with alcohol permits in Deerfield Twp, Franklin Twp, and South Lebanon were checked.
The following businesses had an employee who allegedly sold alcohol to a person under 21-years-old:
- Big Mike's Shell Gas - 3159 W State Route 22 & 3
- BP Gas - 3180 W State Route 22 & 3
- Bucks Tavern - 3299 W State Route 22 & 3
- O'Bryan's Wine and Spirits - 8972 Columbia Rd
- Mac's Pizza - 2920 W State Route 22 & 3
- Rusty Bucket - 5035 Deerfield Blvd
- Maplewood Kitchen and Bar - 5065 Deerfield Blvd
- Family Food Mart - 205 S Mary Ellen St
A statement from the sheriff says those businesses will be referred to the Ohio Liquor Board for possible further action.