(Cincinnati, OH) - Several Applebee’s restaurants in the Tri State have been impacted by a data breach. If you used your credit card from December 6th through January 2nd, you MAY be a victim of the breach. The targeted Applebee's are owned by RMH Franshise, which owns 15 restaurants in Ohio. The company says the breach was discovered on Feb. 13 and currently is contained. If you think you maybe be impacted to notify your bank to see any unauthorized charges appear on your statements.
Here’s a list of the stores affected in the Greater Cincinnati area:
- 7383 Turfway Rd, Florence, Ky.
- 2810 Alexandria Pike, Highland Heights, Ky.
- 4440 Glen Este Withamsville Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 5050 Crookshank Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 7920 Beechmont Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 8565 Winton Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 9595 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Pleasant Ave, Fairfield, Ohio
- 3169 Princeton Rd, Hamilton, Ohio
- 700 NW Washington Blvd, Hamilton, Ohio
- 9660 S Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, Ohio
- 3240 Towne Blvd, Middletown, Ohio
- 881 W Central Ave, Springboro, Ohio
- 6084 Mulhauser Rd, West Chester, Ohio
Anyone who needs more information can contact the RMH dedicated call center at 888-764-7357 between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.