New Ballpark Features
• Scouts Club: The newly renovated Scouts Club features a ‘grab and go’ style market and new full-service bar plus private restrooms. Fans with tickets in the Scout Box, Scout and Dugout Box Seats will have exclusive access to the Scouts Club Homeplate Market and Bar 80/20 presented by Beringer Wine. Fans will enjoy exceptional ballpark views from the same area the Major League scouts sit behind home plate. New interactive touchscreen displays give fans access to the same real-time stats and analytics that scouts use to evaluate players.
• JACK Casino Super Suite: The new JACK Casino Super Suite is the only field-level super suite at Great American Ball Park. Located behind section 114 on the third base side, it has seating for 30-40 people and features retractable glass doors giving fans a panoramic view of the ballpark. Perfect for groups and parties, additional features include an upscale buffet, outdoor seating and private restrooms.
• Additional All You Can Eat Stand: A second All You Can Eat concession stand will be located on the right field concourse of the Terrace Level behind the Sun/Moon Deck near section 144. The new stand is in addition to the existing All You Can Eat stand on the View Level (behind section 428) that debuted in 2016. Both stands offer unlimited sodas, popcorn, peanuts, chips, and five (5) hot dogs for just $20 per person. The All You Can Eat pass can be added to any game ticket in advance or at the game, subject to availability.
Upgrades Around The Ballpark
• Frontgate Outdoor Luxury Suite: The Frontgate Outdoor Luxury Suite has been expanded and upgraded for 2017. A cantilevered extension was installed to bring the fans closer to the action and a new bar, buffet and upgraded seating were also added. The suite, located adjacent to the Press Box, was originally constructed in 2006 and accommodates groups of 35-48.
• Cooper Tires Party Deck: New partner Cooper Tires is now the sponsor of the two Party Decks down the first base line. The area can accommodate parties of up to 140 fans or be divided for two smaller groups of 60-70 each.
• Laura’s Lean Center Field Bullpen Decks: New partner Laura’s Lean Beef is sponsoring the decks located above the Reds bullpen in center field. This space features seating for groups of 25-60 fans, and each ticket includes $18 in concession credits that can be used on food and drinks. Laura’s Lean Beef is the “Official Beef of the Cincinnati Reds.”
Food & Concessions
• Cheetos Popcorn: Fresh popcorn tumbled with Cheetos and Cheetos flavoring will be available at two stands near the Kroger Sweet Spot and UDF Market on the Terrace Level.
• Frisch’s Big Boy Statue: Frisch’s Big Boy Restaurant debuts a new Big Boy statue in front of the Frisch’s third base concourse concession stand. This is the first Big Boy statue in the Tri-State to feature the mascot’s trimmer, treadmill-toned physique. Both Frisch’s concession stands (near sections 119 and 130) received off-season façade upgrades.
• Teppanyaki Grill: Asian-style bánh mì sandwiches will be available on the Teppanyaki Grill located near the Brewery District bar on the third base concourse. Teppanyaki means “grilling on an iron plate” and fans can get made-to-order sandwiches with Laura’s Lean Steak, pork belly, or lobster along with fresh vegetables and toppings.
• Graeter’s Ice Cream: Graeter’s Ice Cream will debut at the ballpark in May. Fans will be able to find the iconic Cincinnati ice cream on the third base concourse near Gapper’s Alley.
• Keystone Mac & Cheese: Keystone Bar & Grill’s famous Mac & Cheese will be served from a concession stand on the first base concourse. Fans can choose from Classic Mac & Cheese and the Bacon Mac & Cheese, which includes BBQ chicken and bacon.
Also new in 2017
• Kroger First Responders: At all 81 home games, the Reds and Kroger are partnering for the new Kroger First Responders recognition program. Kroger and the Reds will provide four complimentary game tickets to a local first responder (police, fire or an EMT) who will be recognized on the videoboard in the middle of the first inning. Fans can nominate a first responder at reds.com/FirstResponder.
The Kroger First Responders program is in addition to the very popular Cincinnati Bell Hometown Heroes military and armed forces recognition program: reds.com/Heroes.
• Ballpark App: The MLB.com Ballpark app is your mobile companion when visiting Great American Ball Park. The official MLB Ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip to GABP with mobile ticket delivery, exclusive offers and interactive elements such as playing along with scoreboard features. New this year, the Ballpark App also features information on all Reds Opening Day festivities.
• Reds Post-Game Concert Series
KALEO – Friday, May 5: Icelandic band Kaleo hit #1 on alternative radio with their song “Way Down We Go” from their debut album, A/B (Elektra/Atlantic), making it their first US Gold Record.
FLO RIDA – Friday, Aug. 4: Flo Rida has 10 chart-topping hits and numerous other hits as a featured artist, including his latest song with Pitbull, “Greenlight.” More than 80 million sold combining albums and singles.
THE AVETT BROTHERS – Saturday, Aug. 26: The Avett Brothers, three-time Grammy-nominees, have headlined festivals all around the country with their catalog of numerous hits from nine studio albums.
Visit reds.com/Concerts for more information on the Reds Post-Game Concert Series. Concerts are free to ticketed fans at the game.