Stoned Raccoon Causes Confusion in Indianapolis

Don't you just hate when your pet raccoon gets into your stash, accidentally overdoses, and then causes mass confusion amongst the firefighters enlisted to help with the aforementioned overdose? Us too. 

This was the case in Indianapolis on Friday when a woman rushed her very stoned raccoon to a local fire station.  The pet parents were frantically seeking help because they were concerned their raccoon was suffering from a "marijuana overdose". Somehow this call went out over the Indianapolis Southwest District radios and hilarity ensued as officers and dispatchers tried to figure out what the hell was going on.  

The raccoon was fine by the way, just embarrassed by his owners overreaction. They couldn't give him some extra kibble and let him sleep it off? Rude....

title

Content Goes Here