VIDEO: Woman Sues Olive Garden After Being Burned By Stuffed Mushrooms

A Texas woman is suing Olive Garden after she says she was injured by an appetizer. Danny Howard sued the Italian restaurant chain earlier this month. Howard claims she went to an Olive Garden in Tarrant County in 2017, and that a stuffed mushroom she ate was so hot she choked on it and suffered burns in her mouth and throat. She says she ended up in the burn unit of Parkland Hospital in Dallas. The lawsuit accuses Olive Garden of negligence and seeks up to a million-dollars for Howard's injuries and for damages.