Sometimes, nothing hits the spot like a good slice of pizza.
To make the list of best pizza places even more accessible, Stacker compiled a list of the 30 highest-rated pizza restaurants from TripAdvisor.
The data journalism hub states:
“There are 350 slices of pizza consumed every second in the United States, and the average American eats pizza at least once a month. Crust, cheese, and sauce: What’s not to love about a good, old-fashioned slice? Pizza has been a staple of the American diet since the late 19th century and was named the fastest-growing segment of casual restaurant chains in 2017. How much does America love pizza? $45.1 billion in annual sales should give you a rough idea.”
So, which pizza places are the best in the Cincinnati area?
These are the Top 10 highest-rated pizza places on TripAdvisor:
- A Tavola, at 1220 Vine St.
- Dewey’s Pizza, at 265 Hosea Ave.
- Strong’s Brick Oven Pizzeria, at 336 Monmouth St. in Newport, Kentucky
- Dewey’s Pizza, at 3014 Madison Rd.
- Dewey’s Pizza, at 11340 Montgomery Rd.
- The Gruff, at 129 E 2nd St. in Covington, Kentucky
- Goodfellas Pizzeria — Covington, at 603 Main St. in Covington, Kentucky
- Adriatico’s New York Style, at 113 W McMillan St.
- Joe’s Pizza Napoli, at 507 Chamber Dr.
- Dewey’s Pizza, at 7767 Kenwood Rd.
Find more highly-rated pizza places in Cincinnati on TripAdvisor here.
See the whole Top 30 list from Stacker here.