(Cincinnati, OH) - The Red Cross is assisting 2 adults who were displaced by a fire at their Over-The-Rhine apartment around 11:15 a.m. Sunday, according to the Cincinnati Fire Department.
Cincinnati firefighters were called out to West 14th street for a fire they discovered was caused by cooking. They quickly extinguished a fire in the kitchen.
Occupants were home at the time of the fire, but did evacuate prior to fire department arrival.
No one was injured. Damages are estimated at $5,000.
14th St fire was caused by cooking. No injuries. Press release to follow. Photos from the scene, credit CFD. pic.twitter.com/ym0tuTJ22W— Cincy Fire & EMS (@CincyFireEMS) May 27, 2018