Father, son and baseball....they go together more than any other sport.
Do you have a father/son baseball memory? Post in comment section below.
*I was at Wrigley Field with 30 family members for Casey's ceremonial first pitch before Reds-Cubs, following his bone marrow transplant. Sean Casey caught the pitch, and Casey jumped into my arms after throwing a strike.
*I drove with my dad, from Carmel, Indiana to Cincinnati, three consecutive nights to finally see Pete Rose's record breaking hit 4,192 at Riverfront Stadium.
* I played on the same team with my dad at Reds Baseball Heaven and won the championship in 2006. He scored the winning run.
* I was at GABP with Casey for Jay Bruce's 2010 NL Central division title clinching walk off HR vs Astros.
* Me, Casey and my dad were in attendance for the Great Eight reunion at GABP last year.
* Casey hits a 3-run walk off double as a seven-year old. I jumped out of the stands as was waving the winning run home.
*Me, my dad, Casey and Peyton played catch on the field at GABP for the Reds Community Fund Father's Day catch.
* My dad taught me math by showing me how to calculate Pete Rose's batting average.
*My dad taking me to the Lunken Airport batting cages before games when I was little.