Your online identity is quickly becoming more crucial to your personal and professional success than in-person communications.
But most of us don't understand this digital Wild West and the dangers that lurk around every corner. Most of us are unaware of the digital bread crumbs that we leave behind with every post, and how easy it is for a person with malicious intent to harm us.
Catching the Catfishers is for every user of social media, teaching you how to:
- Safely and successfully navigate the online world.
- Protect yourself and your children from online predators, cyber stalkers, and chat-room bullies.
- Detect if someone is not who he or she claims to be.
- Learn what digital bread crumbs you leave behind and how to clean them up.
- Control your own online identity.
- Use social media to find the right relationship, employee, or anything else you are looking for.
Click HERE to learn more.
A LITTLE ABOUT JIM
Each morning from 5am-9am , Jim talks with them all, news correspondents from the White House to London to Baghdad; newsmakers from former Presidents to Playboy beauties; sports figures from Pete Rose to Marvin Lewis and actors, authors and activists. He's the voice of volunteerism, the emcee of choice for just about anything from Marty Brennaman night at the ballpark to a Bengals rally to a visit from the President. Jim is an avid golfer, marathon runner, the guy who will close your kids' school in the winter. And he does this all on 5 hours of sleep a day. Jim is the winner of the 2002 Marconi Award for Large Market Radio Personality of the Year. His show is produced by Greg Shurts.